Here is a recap of the cycles I'm looking at
1. CCI 8: looking for a negative divergence to develop, still don't see this so waiting for Monday/Tuesday
2. CCI 13: UP. After the drop into 1648, price is back in the up zone. Cycle remains up into early June with weakness starting to develop 5/24
3. CCI 21: UP. Expecting cycle to show some weakness around June 1, 2
4. CCI 55: UP. I think this is the primary driver right now...had a mega negative divergence back during the Boston bombing event. Expecting cycle to show weakness starting June 1, 2
6. CCI 86 UP. This is still up and showing weakness a bit later than June 1, 2.
Given the above, the trend is still incredibly strong into late May and then choppiness to develop early June before I expect cycles to point negative into late June, early July.
If time is not ready yet, then I am looking for price to reach 1700-1720 the following week. Next week, 1675 Monday/Tuesday before a "correction" into 1660-1666 then back up into 1750 early June.
Crazy market, it's not over yet, and I don't think it's over until we hit the 1900 area whenever that is 1900 STILL WOULD qualify as an EXPANDED FLAT since 2007!! (1.382 * length of 1576 to 666)